Withheld monies due to their false accusations of a physician not returning a rental car.They accused the physician a week after the return of the vehicle that it was being reported as stolen, yet the physician was in possession of the receipt which was never asked for.

Four months later, withholding $3,000 because they still hadn't cleared up the matter on their side.

The evidence is in their hands yet they are belligerent, incompetent, and stone-walling.This is not an honest company and do not have the back of the physicians they promote.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of excrucitating. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of other product. Barton Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Barton Associates.

Had an Experience with Barton Associates?

Comments

CareerExcuse - The best career investment for my career CareerExcuse " I have worked as an IT professional for over 20 years but often on short assignments with frequent gaps in between. Though skilled and reliable, the gaps on my..." Read more AppleOne - Illegal Employment Practices AppleOne "I applied for a job advertised on monster.com. I get an email reply from a recruiter. The recruiter tells me to call back on the number in the email (receptionist)..." Read more Davinci Staffing Work Experience Review from Dallas, Texas Davinci Staffing "Not true you can fill them out have them rejected resubmit before cut off time and not get paid. You can get DNR if DaVinci and the facility staff coordinator..." Read more Nesco Resource Staffing Services Review from Willimantic, Connecticut Nesco Resource "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more